My Son Sanctuary
My Son is considered as the fourth World Heritage in Viet Nam since 1999 due to its unique historical, architectural and cultural value. This tour is a must-see for those who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations.
1. FULL DAY TOUR:
08:00 We travel about 50 km from Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary. Visit Tra Kieu Ancient Capital, which was the former administration Centre of Champa Kingdom. Enjoy the Cham traditional dancing show. Then start walking tour to visit Cham ancient ruins. My Son was once the intellectual and religious centre and may have also served as a burial place for Cham monarchs between the 4th and the 12th centuries. Take a boat along Thu Bon river to visit Kim Bong Carpentry village. Have lunch at local restaurant. Back to the hotel
2. HALF DAY TOUR:
08.00 Drive to visit the Tra Kieu Capital, enjoy the Cham traditional music. Discover the majestic ancient ruins in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and the foremost heritage site of this nature in Viet Nam. Back to hotel
End the tour.
- Vietnamese/English speaking guide
- All visits
- A/c bus
- Lunch or dinner at local restaurant
- Wooden boat for full day tour program
- Mineral water
- Full-day tour includes wooden boat trip on the river, stop at Kim Bong village
- Half-day program without lunch and boat.
- Insurance and other personal fees
- Kid under 05 years old: free of charge
- Kid from 05 to under 10 years old: pay 50% of the contract rate
- Kid from 10 years old and older: as adult