Hoi An – Hue Citadel
Hue is one of the most popular destinations for tourists to Viet Nam. The tour offers a peaceful and charming view visiting Forbidden Citadel, Emperor Mausoleum, villages and private boat trip along Huong river to famous beautiful Thien Mu Pagoda.
07:00 local guide welcomes you at the hotel’s lobby and then depart for Hue. We drive across the spectacular Hai Van pass and the scenic fishing village of Lang Co. Once in Hue, visit Hue Citadel- the ancient capital before taking a boat to the beautiful Thien Mu pagoda. Have lunch in a local restaurant. Visit the royal tombs of Khai Dinh or Tu Duc. These are two among the 13 kings of the Nguyen’s dynasty which lasted from 1802 until 1945. On the returning trip to Hoi An, stop incense stick making village.
- Transportation: Private Car.
- Departure time: 07:00 am
- Duration: 04 hours
- Activities: visit Hai Van Pass, Hue Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, Tomb.
- Vietnamese/English speaking guide
- All visits
- A/c bus
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Wooden boat visit Thien Mu pagoda
- Mineral water
- Insurance and other personal fees
- Kid under 05 years old: free of charge
- Kid from 05 to under 10 years old: pay 50% of the contract rate
Kid from 10 years old and older: as adult